Home Arcade Arcade1Up w/ Raspberry Pi
- Remove the Arcade1Up Board screwed to the back of the LCD
- Install the new Controller
- Plug the Amp in with the Speakers and Controller
- Swap out the Buttons
- Install the Raspberry Pi
- Plug the Buttons and Controller into the Raspberry Pi
- Boot Up
Plug and play builds for you
Downloaded a .img and put that on the SD Card and boot it in your Pi.
- Insert your SD card in to your usb card reader or SD Slot, then insert in to your PC
- Format the SD card to Fat32 using SDFormatter (https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/ )
- Open Win32 Disk imager (https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/)
- Make sure you choose the correct drive letter of your SD card in win32 disk imager.
- Press the small icon next to drive letter and find your .img file
- Then click Write. This can take a while to write to your SD
Once its finished, put the Micro SD into the Pi and your Arcade should boot up.
APPLE MAC INSTRUCTIONS
If you have a MAC then you’ll need to grab Apple Pi Baker (https://www.tweaking4all.com/software/macosx-software/macosx-apple-pi-baker/) and follow the similar instructions on the site.